happy birthday to pat!!! haha... very happy lehh? 17 years d.. old d lorh..... so good... errr... how yea? long time no see... when back must tell me!! hahah...
kengima is very HOT!!! when he is playing piano, his style... very yeng lerr... syok tiok him... dian dao... hope can know him and become my k bro in the future.... hahahaah....
errr... this time ehh result kns... like shit.. bcuz din study mah... gao gao lorh..
din touch tiok anything before exam... nahh, this is the kesan lahh.. when exam baru ka cnt sleep... charm...
think too much le.. This matter enabled me yesterday to go to sleep... only sleep maybe 2 hours nia... so now very sleepy lorh... haih... later will become panda ehh.. so xian...
In this family, nobody understands me nearly.. so sad.. They do not understand my idea.. Perhaps they simply did not know that I am facing the question..
When each time I discuss the issue which I face to half, they on the shift topic, were my question are too bored? They simply do not have to listen? I thought that I to them will not say again I will face question, because also did not have this to be essential... feel so sad...
stupid shiny.. always make me angry.. always cari pasal lai luan.. very beh syok her.. Very selfish, only considers for oneself...Each time the implicate falsely I, harm me each time to scold.. very geram her..
wanna sleep le.. hope can sleep lahh.... dowan think too much le....
good night..
kengima is very HOT!!! when he is playing piano, his style... very yeng lerr... syok tiok him... dian dao... hope can know him and become my k bro in the future.... hahahaah....
errr... this time ehh result kns... like shit.. bcuz din study mah... gao gao lorh..
din touch tiok anything before exam... nahh, this is the kesan lahh.. when exam baru ka cnt sleep... charm...
think too much le.. This matter enabled me yesterday to go to sleep... only sleep maybe 2 hours nia... so now very sleepy lorh... haih... later will become panda ehh.. so xian...
In this family, nobody understands me nearly.. so sad.. They do not understand my idea.. Perhaps they simply did not know that I am facing the question..
When each time I discuss the issue which I face to half, they on the shift topic, were my question are too bored? They simply do not have to listen? I thought that I to them will not say again I will face question, because also did not have this to be essential... feel so sad...
stupid shiny.. always make me angry.. always cari pasal lai luan.. very beh syok her.. Very selfish, only considers for oneself...Each time the implicate falsely I, harm me each time to scold.. very geram her..
wanna sleep le.. hope can sleep lahh.... dowan think too much le....
good night..
-yiiyun- wanna sleep calmly and steadily...



No comments:
Post a Comment